Sat, Dec 02|
Art of Vinyasa Workshop with Raymond Lucas
Join us to hear Raymond Lucas share the roots of traditional vinyasa yoga and how to incorporate them into your own practice
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2023, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM PST
Newport Beach, 230 Newport Center Dr Ste 235, Newport Beach, CA 92660, USA
About the event
Join us for a collection of self healing techniques and experiences.
Raymond Lucas is a skillfull instructor of natural movement classes, yoga, pranayama, and chanting. For the last 14 years he has dedicated his life to teaching yogic practices around the world and sharing the gift of healing. His classes focus on refined and prana-based Vinyasa & Sthiti (Asana) techniques; auditory, visual & kinesthetic tools to access your breath & prana; experiencing internal prana flow through activation of the Vayus; and self diagnosis of daily health through breath analysis.
What you'll learn:
- Vinyasa Foundations (accepting the nourishment of practice)
- Traditional vinyasa healing techniques as by the Krishnamacharya Tradition
- Learning to "envelope the movement with breath" to maximize focus and healing
- Self-awareness of body and mind through Breathwave Diagnostics
What to bring:
- an open mind to the healing potential of changes in habit!
- any yoga mats, supports, and coverings as you desire
- a relatively "empty" stomach. Try to eat light or early!
Potential Health Benefits:
Mental Clarity, Focus, and or Tranquility
Digestive and Bowle Movement
Revitalized Endochrine System
Improved Lung Capacity
Art of Vinyasa$44.00+$1.10 service fee