Jupiter Yoga Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before booking classes, services, and/or events. By booking a class, service, event, or signing up for a membership or class pack, at the end of this document you are confirming that you have read the Terms and agree to be bound by them. These Terms together with the items listed below, constitute a contract of membership between you (the client) and us (Jupiter Yoga). Please ensure that you read and understand our Policy Update further down before attending any class at the studio. By providing your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Jupiter Yoga.
Memberships cannot be cancelled within the three months of activation. Cannot be prorated.
All purchases of services (classes, workshops, events, classpacks) are non-refundable.
Introductory specials cannot be combined with any other offers, for first time students only, non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be shared.
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS require a written notice to discontinue.
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable.
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of the month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. All memberships paid monthly are non-refundable in part or in full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
4. A credit/debit card must be used for the first month’s payment. Memberships can’t be set up without information.
5. Jupiter Yoga may terminate a membership at any time.
6. Jupiter Yoga retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up.
7. Suspension: Members may put membership on hold for up to 2 months after 6 months of continued auto-drafting dues. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Classpacks purchased are non-refundable under any circumstance.
9. Cancellations: All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, members must notify Jupiter Yoga via email at email@example.com at least one month prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, Jupiter Yoga will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Members agree that Jupiter Yoga could take up to 7 business days to respond. All termination of this policy must be requested by members/students one pay period in advance. Members are subject to pay the last month's payment upon termination request. Once a member has submitted an email request for any changes to membership, it is the member's responsibility to ensure that Jupiter Yoga has responded back on the same email account to confirm processing the request. Jupiter Yoga is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of a miscommunication, a member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from Jupiter Yoga for review. In the event that a member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with Jupiter Yoga then Jupiter Yoga is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from the member's account.
10. No shows: One class will be deducted from your Class Package.
11. Late cancellation: You can cancel up to 4 hours before class begins. Class cancellations can be done via the app, website, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or texting us at (949) 676-7111. Failure to update your reservation within 4 hours of class will result in one class deduction from your Class Package. No exceptions.
I Agree and understand I am signing a contract and commitment. I cannot cancel this membership within the first 3 months of activation. I understand that all above Auto Pay Yoga Memberships require a one month charge termination request notice and I must supply Jupiter Yoga in an emailed notice to email@example.com. The information I provide is my own. I understand my card will be charged and my membership remains after I’ve reached my minimum month requirement. I understand prices can change at any time.